I seem to have found myself tagged in the mother of all memes. Now, I’m not sure what I’ve done to deserve this but whatever it was, it must have been bad.
- You must post these rules
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
- Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them
As much as I now just want to throw the duvet over my head and hope that it’ll all turn out to be a bad dream, I think the best thing to do is to meet this challenge head-on. You will not defeat me. Bring it on!
eel guilty about.
- What’s your favourite animal?
- What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
- What’s the best thing about being a parent?
- What’s frustrates you the most about your children?
- If you found a magic lamp, Aladdin-style, what one thing would you wish for?
- Friends or Frasier?
- If you could step into another blogger’s shoes for the day, who would it be and why?
- What’s the most romantic thing your other half has done for you?
- Describe your perfect day
- Do you want fries with that?
Now, I know I’ve only got ten bullet points there but technically, technically, question number 7 can be counted as 2 questions because it’s got 2 parts to it. So there’s my 11. Right there. Have some of that.
- From Fun to Mum
- Romanian Mum in London
- Tricky Customer
- Adventures of a Middle-Aged Matron
- The Life and Times of the Working Mum
- An Essex Wife
- Lisa Gusto
- A Modern Mother
- Two point Four Children
- Seasider in the City
- Rollercoaster Mum
I apologise profusely to you all but, if I’ve had to do it, I’m sharing the pain!